When user is modifying Job Specification, Internal/External Job Description and presses ""ENTER"", the page jumps to the bottom of page.
- This issue is only present in Internet Explorer 11 - IE11
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruitment - RCM
Reproducing the Issue
- In any requisition, scroll down to the Job Description field and Update it.
- When you press Enter key in the description box, the screen moves to the bottom.
- Issue could be replicated only on IE11
- The component causing this problem is the CKeditor
- It's a compatibility issue between this tool, and running IE11 in quirks mode
- According to the 3rd Party support ticket Engineering has opened (https://dev.ckeditor.com/ticket/13512), they have decided not to fix this
- Advise RCM clients to not run IE11 in quirks mode
- Run IE’s compatibility mode instead
- If your client is already running IE in compatibility mode and still see this issue, that may be another problem. Please contact support for further assistance.
- MS information found here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11
- Use IE10, Firefox or Chrome
MS information found here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11
SF Recruit RCM Internet explorer 11 Compatability mode quirk edit job description , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem