- Error Msg: (performance) contains an invalid decimal format - When importing Personal Information.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- When we try to Import a personal information file with some data in performance and potential column.
- When you import it into the system, it will give you the following error-
[ 100080,11/17/1975,Malaysia,CH,FALSE,Agricultural Supply Chain,Wtu Team Lead Ethanol And Veg,Supervisor II,World Trading,FALSE,,,Geneva,Y,WTU-Singapore-Trade Execution-Group 1,7305,SGP,8302,21,,EMP,A, ] Error Msg: (performance) contains an invalid decimal format
13) [ 100163,12/15/1973,Brazil - Federative Republic Of Brazil,,FALSE,Financial Services,Title Structuring Manager,Manager II,Trade & Structured Finance,FALSE,,,Geneva,Y,14000075,7270,BRA,6176,25,,EMP,A, ] Error Msg: (performance) contains an invalid decimal format
49) [ 10044,5/13/1969,Netherlands - Kingdom Of The Netherlands,,FALSE,Food Ingredients & Systems,,Senior Manager I,Starches & Sweeteners China,FALSE,,,Shanghai,Y,Plant Management- Production Supervisors/Eng,7323,NLD,,21,,EMP,A, ] Error Msg: (potential) contains an invalid decimal format
- Since performance is used as trend data and we are trying import in Personal information.
- This is the reason we will get the error.
The performance and potential fields in the personal information file are actually not recommended to be used and so the behaviour is not always as expected. They are not even defined on the Data model and so cannot be shown anywhere on the instance itself. If you are intending to use the performance and potential fields then It is recommended to use these fields present in the Trend Information import file.
(performance) contains an invalid decimal format, Live Profile Import, Extended User Information, Personal Information, Performance, Potential, Standard Element, CSV, File, Import, Load, Error, Issue , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , Problem