The recruiter is getting an application error when trying to add a candidate who is currently in the "Invited to Apply" status of the pipeline to requisition.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting page;
- Search for the requisition that contains the affected candidate;
- Click on candidates to view the talent pipeline;
- Search for the user who is being affected and select it;
- Click on "Action" drop down menu and select "Add to Requisition" option;
- A new page will appear and you only have to proceed with the process by clicking on "Add To Requisition" button;
- You will receive an Application error which generates a timestamp information.
The system has a configuration that must be impacting on the candidate application and the users will be unable to manage the specific candidate through the applications / requisitions.
Additionally, maybe there is an issue related to the anonymized Application that is causing this error message and this happens because the candidate already applied to other job having an application which is anonymized. When the candidate is moving to new application stage, the system is trying to populate content of anonymized application to new application. The system populates only specifics fields to new application and at the time of populating the content, it shows application error.
Our team has already delivered a code fix on b1511 release for the issue that was occurring due to the anonymized Application, so it should not be impacting your instance anymore.
However, if the issue is still occurring, we kindly ask you to create a new incident to our Cloud Product Support team and please inform on its description the timestamp which has been generated after receiving the error message (timestamp captures additional information from servers which we use for technical analysis on system’s logs and to identify possible errors on it), steps to reproduce the problem, instance credentials and screenshots illustrating the issue.
add to requisition, application error, error, application, anonymization, anonymized application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem