- Unable to convert a Free-hand SQL based DeskI report to Free-hand SQL WebI using BI 4.1 SP06 Report Converstion Tool. The conversion fails with the following error- "Failed: Free-hand SQL connection".
- Issue is reproducible with simplest free-hand sql reports based on any database.
- Following errors are visible in Report Converstion Tool logs-
|E| |javaw| 5872| 876|| |58|78|0|3|-|-|-|-|-|-||||||||||||Designer Application is not valid
- Issue reproducible only on customers environment.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 SP06
- Report Conversion Tool (RCT)
Failed: Free-hand SQL connection, Designer Application is not valid, free-hand sql, freehand sql, conversion , KBA , BI-BIP-RCT , Report conversion tool , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.