You want to use HTTPS protocol for your Interaction Center. When starting the IC WebClient with HTTPS
- Alerts do not work
- When pressing END or closing a multisession tab with "X", Error message "Cannot send alert message to browser" or "Failed to send alert message to browser" is shown
- Ready/not ready buttons are grayed out
- You find SSL Errors in the ICM Trace
- Ready/Not Ready dropdown list, customer specific entries are missing although they can be seen in ICI Trace
- Telephony actions like consult fail due to missing ICI communication
- Communication channels like chat, ERMS push actions, telephony fail.
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 and above
- SAP S/4HANA for customer management
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement packages for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
CRM_IC_ALERT006 CL_CRM_IC_ABAP_ALERT IF_CRM_IC_ALERT_SERVICE~SEND_ALERT_MESSAGE "Failed to send alert message to browser" , KBA , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-IC-ALT , Alerts , CRM-S4-IC-ALT , S4CRM: Alerts , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.