- Logon to Explorer as a member of Admin group, select Manage Spaces and receive error message "Can't retrieve the information spaces list. A problem occurred while retrieving the information space list. (PS 30009)."
- Creating new InfoSpace using the same HANA connection results in similar messages.
- The issue is with some connection types and in only some environment. In this particular case issue was in production but not in Dev., QA, and only with HANA connection.
- No issue with universes based on the same HANA connection.
- Issue only happens to members of Admin group.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0/4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.0/4.1
Explorer, Manage Spaces, PS30009, SP30009, 30009 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-EXP , Obsolete: Polestar, Explorer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.