- An Equipment class is automatically proposed / defaulted when navigating to the Class Overview screen when creating an Equipment in IE01.
- When creating an Equipment in IE01 , an Equipment Class (Class Type 002 ) is proposed but not when changing an Equipment in IE02.
- Enhancment CLFM0001 ( User Exit EXIT_SAPLCLFM_001 ) is not active or has no customer code that influences class type 002 but still incorrect classes / characteristics are proposed when creating an Equipment .
- When accessing the Change Documents in IE01 on the Class Overview screen , Change Documents appear although the Equipment hasnt been saved yet.
- In the Equipment table EQUI their is no Equipment called TM0000000001IE yet their is classification available for this Equipment in INOB , AUSP , KSSK , KSML.
- SAP ERP Classification (CA)
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
EQUNR, EQM , tempory , cdpos , cdhdr , bug , "equipment category" , 'Process Equipment', 'auto populating' , 'additional classes' , 'old change documents' , fault , 'Equipment Classification , 'Temporary Equipment' 'TM0000000001IE' , SDN , KBA , CA-CL , Classification , PM-EQM , Equipment and Technical Objects , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.