- Batch line items from delivery (900001; 900002; etc..) are not copied to Transfer Order line items after TO confirmation
- In delivery, field VBFA-POSNV is not same as VBFA-POSNN where there is a batch split line items
- You have a delivery where batch split has not been done, it happens only during TO creation
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
LTAP-POSNR, LIPS-POSNR, VBELV, VBELN, batchsplit, CHARG , KBA , batch split item number , lips posnr , ltap posnr , transfer order item number , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-SHP-DL-BD , Batch Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.