- A Development system was refreshed and now, when trying to create a Transport Request in Transport Management, seeing the error:
No project found:
- A Development (DEV) system needs to be replaced/refreshed
- New DEV system will replace the original one
- Production (PRD) or Quality Assurance System (QAS) will be copied to overwrite (refresh) the DEV system
- A non-source system needs to be replaced or refreshed
CAUTION!!!: ChaRM application does NOT recommend the refresh of DEV systems, because many system specific attributes will be overwritten during the refresh and that will lead to inconsistencies after copying. It is possible that your system and ChaRM/QGM project cannot be used after the refresh, so please consider this warning before performing any system refresh.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
System refresh, refreshed, DB refresh activity, No project found, urgent change, system copy , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.