Duplicate values are visible when adding value from "Add Header and Footer content" in the job requisition detail page.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccesFactor Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In Admin Center > Manage Job Posting Header and Footer, we have only one header and footer called "HeaderFooterBEL".
- But when creating/editing a job requisition, when they click on "Add header and footer content", there are 2 duplicate values.
This is caused by misuse of the feature and have a few different causes.
- The feature works by having either one entry with multiple translations all based on Locale Selected; or having an entry with Locale set as ALL. If you have an entry with ALL in Locale and then setup another Locale, it will show duplicated.
- In the database, it stores the headers and footers using the header name as the ID. So, if you created it incorrectly the first time, the header will get duplicated and the database will still have the old header and footer, so if you try to create it with the same name, the database will still retain this information, causing the header/footer to become duplicated.
If duplicate options appear when selecting a configured header or footer, you have configured the header or footer as both all locales and as a specific locale.
To fix this, there are 2 options:
- Delete the original header and footer from admin centre, re-create a new version and save the header or footer using Locale only as ALL
- If you want to create a header and footer based on Locale, after creating a new header and footer entry for the first time set up to a specific locale for example to English US, please follow up the below sequence and save for each new Locale you need for the same Header and Footer. Remember to never save using Locale = ALL, because it will be duplicated
In addition, to fix this issue if you incorrectly created the header/footer, you can create the header with a new name, maybe add a letter or a word to the name, then the header will not be duplicated anymore as long as you create it following the correct steps outlined above.
Duplicate, Header, Footer, Select, Content, Job, Requisition, All, Locales , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To