- In a 360 form the section "Content Selection" allows users to add or remove competencies during the modify stage of a 360 Review.
- This section will override some configuration options (e.g. a competency that is marked as non-removable).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
- 360 Reviews
- This section will appear on the forms when all the conditions below are met:
- Participant section must appear on form.
- Form is in the modify stage.
- At least one competency or objective section is configurable. ("Allow users to Add Competencies" or "Add Existing Goals" are enabled)
- For a 360 form, the users of modify stage steps are the process owners.
- The "Content Selection" section is designed to allow the process owners to determine what should be included in a particular 360 review, therefore the Content Selection section will ignore the some configuration options.
- After a 360 Review is sent to the participants in the evaluation stage, the Content Selection section will no longer appear.
- Objective and Competency's add/remove permission will based on section level permissions "add-item" and "delete-item" (this also applies to the Content Selection section in the modify stage).
SF, success factors, PM, GM, 360 Multi rater, Content Selection , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-360 , 360 Reviews , How To