Unable to view the Schedule Offering in Course calendar after navigating to User catalog and clicking on course calendar.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
On the User side:
Go to User's Catalog;
Click in "Calendar View";
The Scheduled Offering is not appearing in the Calendar.
- User does not have the catalog assigned to him in which item and schedule offering are published;
- "Enable Shopping Account" is unchecked in User Commerce Tab and shopping account details are Missing; (To check please navigate to Users>Users (Search for users)>Related More tab>Commerce Tab)
- If a Schedule Offering has been assigned to the user or user is already registered to the Scheduled Offering;
- Registration Cut-Off Date is in the past;
- Scheduled Offering Start Date and Time is in the past;
- "Registration Threshold Days" has been enabled by updating numeric value. (As show below)
- Ensure that user has the catalog assigned to him in which Item/ Schedule Offering is published;
- Check whether "Enable Shopping Account" is checked in User Commerce Tab and shopping account details are updated; (To check please navigate to Users>Users (Search for users)>Related More tab>Commerce Tab).
- Check Learning History and Assigned Items of the user to see if they are already registered in the Scheduled Offering;
- Check Registration Cut-Off Date and Registration Cut-Off Time in the Scheduled Offering registry;
- Check the Start Date and Start Time;
- Check the Item settings whether "Registration Threshold Days" has been enabled by updating any numeric value;
- Check the learning history of the user to confirm whether Scheduled Offering has not been completed within the number of days mentioned in "Registration Threshold Days" section.
Registration Threshold Days: The number of days that the user is not allowed to register again in another scheduled offering of the selected learning item. For example: User A registers for a scheduled offering ‘CPR’ which is scheduled for every day of the week for the next 14 days. Setting the Registration Threshold Days to 14 prevents users from enrolling in more than one scheduled offering of the selected learning item within the 14 day period other scheduled offerings of the same learning item are being offered.
Course Calendar, Scheduled Offering, Catalog, show, showing, appear, calendar , KBA , schedule offering , course calender , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Class - Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem