The following dump happens if an aDSO object is activated or transported:
"CL_RSO_ADSO_DTA===============CP" bzw. CL_RSO_ADSO_DTA===============CM002
The system variables contain values like below:
If an aDSO is activated from the content, the following error messages are displayed:
- SY530 - An exception was raised
- RSO843 - Error while saving DataStore Object (advanced) /IMO/D_SD30
If a non-content aDSO is activated, the following error messages are displayed in the log:
- DT181 - Key field REQTSN has invalid type
- DT242 - Field REQTSN: Component type or domain used not active or does not exist
- DT005 - Nametab for table /BIC/A<ADSO_NAME>3 cannot be generated
If an aDSO is created in the BW Modeling Tools client, the following error messages are displayed:
- Resource ADSO &1 could not be successfully saved.
- Cannot persist BW object model
- RS_ADSO_MODEL036 DataStore object &1 is not consistent
- R7801 InfoProvider &1 is locked by user &2
- RSO419 Object &1 &2 not found
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40 on HANA
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40 on HANA
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50 on HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
0DATAPAKID, DATAPAKID, REQTSN, 0REQTSN, bi content, rsor, /IMO/, RS_ADSO_MODEL 036, R7 801, RSO 419, RS_EXCEPTION 111, RS_EXCEPTION111 , KBA , unsupported media type , BW-WHM-DBA-ADSO , DataStore Object (advanced) , BW4-ME-ADSO , DataStore Object (Advanced) , BW-MT-ADSO , DataStore Object (advanced) in BW Modeling Tools , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.