- When trying to post Goods Receipt for a Scheduling Agreement in T-code MB01/MIGO, error M7 022 is issued after setting "Suggest Zero Lines" in MB01 or "Propose All Items" in MIGO.
- When trying to post Goods Receipt for a Scheduling Agreement in T-code MB01/MIGO, error M7 064 occurs.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
MB01, MIGO, A01, R01, Scheduling Agreement, SA, M7 064, suggest zero lines, propose all items, M7 022, PU, ordered quantity, LPA, release documentation, EKKO-LPHIS, ME38, ME39, Tolerance, Over delivery, Under delivery, M7022, M7064, does not contain any selectable items. , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-GR , Interface - Goods receipt , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.