- Can't create and open dashboard report in Dashboard designer after upgrading flash player to version 20.0.0.0269
- Flash canvas can't be loaded
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.1
- Adobe Flash player 20.0.0.0267
- Adobe Flash player 20.0.0.0269
Reproducing the Issue
- Upgrading flash player for IE to latest version.
Current version is 20.0.0.0269(2015.12.30).
- Open dashboard, and close start page.
Notice that New and Open button greyed out and can't be used.
- If double click a dashboard file to open directly, canvas can't be loaded.
This issue is caused by flash player problem on flash player version 20.0.0.0269.
If flash player upgrade automatically to 20.0.0.0269 and the issue happens, please follow one of the solutions below to solve the problem.
- Solution 1
- Uninstall Flash player 20.
- Delete following flash player installation directory and registry.
- Install directory
The flash player bug has been resolved in version 20.0.0.0270.
Upgrade flash player to version 20.0.0.0270 or above.
Flash player 20 will be supported in future Dashboard version.
SAP will update PAM document when it's supported.
PAM document link: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-54443
Dashboard, doesn't work, new, open, grey out, grey, gray, loading canvas, flash 20, flash player 20, 20.0.0.0267 , KBA , new , grey , grey out , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem