You are using Leave of Absence with Time Off but saving an absence is not possible because after clicking Submit the page gets stuck on the Loading action.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the instance as an admin user.
- Navigate to Employee Files
- Find an employee
- Click on Manage Time Off
- Request Time Off
- Select the Days and click Submit
You'll see the page keeps on Loading with no further action. The time off request does not get posted.
An incorrect Event-Reason, or no event-reason, is maintained for the time type you selected to post the request for.
- Go to Admin Centre
- Select Time Off Structures
- Select Time Type and the time type you use to submit the request for.
- Check the Event-reason maintained here.
- Now select Manage Organisation, Pay and Job Structures
- Select: Event-Reason and the event-reason used for the time type in the LoA.
You will see that either
- event-reason does not exist, or
- event-reason is incorrectly maintained (incorrect spelling or ID), or
- event does not match event-reason
Please correct the event-reason assigned to your time type and try to submit the request again.
This is how the event-reason should be setup. Check:
- Status = Active
- for valid effective date
- Event should be a LoA event, such as shown to return to Work
Time Off, Leave of Absence, LOA, Error , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions