- Customer's production SAP ASE is getting constant 701 error on procedure cache.
- Customer has already increased the procedure cache and still getting this error.
- Using a third party tool they narrowed down to a sql statement which they fixed and the problem is solved.
- Customer needs some features in the ASE to print the procedure cache info when 'Out of Procedure Cache' messages are being raised.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0
CR#796207 , procedure cache , errors 70x, CR796207, 796207 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.