- Setup of warm standby replication
- Use ddlgen to move the individual encrypted keys to warm standby server
- Dump and load is done or needed on the key database from primary to warm-standby
- The newly generated keys on warm standby created with ddlgen will be lost
- A 15441 error would be generated
Number (15441) Severity (18) State (1) Server (server_name) The encryption key 'key_name'in syscolumns does not match the key in sysobjects.
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise Version (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
Encrypted Columns replication Warm standby , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.