This KB article explains how to tell if assignment profile (AP) is propagated.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Plateau Report Designer
Is a single assignment profile change propagated?
- Learning admin side >
- Search for the desired AP and access it >
- In the top right corner, under "Actions" you will notice that the "Execute Changes" option is grayed out (disabled), if that was already performed. If not, then it will be clickable (enabled).
Example of the disabled option (grayed out):
Note: You can also see it disabled if you have not properly configured the assignment profile. For example, if you have not set valid rules on it.
Are multiple assignment profiles propagated?
- With multiple APs, going one by one to check if they are propagated is not an option.
- You may connect to the database via the Plateau Report Designer (PRD) and check if the "job_id" column on the "PA_ASSGN_PRFL" table has a value. It means that it was already propagated. If not, it will show a null value. If you need to do this in production (since PRD is only allowed to connect to stage/test) you will have to create a custom report querying the previous table and import it into your production instance.
Note: Have in mind that report customizations are out of the Support scope.
sf, success factors, LMS, propagate, PA_ASSGN_PRFL, BIRT, PRD, Assignment Profile, AP, Execute changes, grayed out , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , Assignment Profile , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , VJDBC Setup or Connection Issues , How To