One of the scheduled Recurring External Transfer (RECETFTRN) schedules in Bill Payment and Transfer Warehouse (BPW) processing failed. This issue would be identified by either:
- In Business Central, under the Admin tab and Cut-off Times sub menu, the activity for the RECETFTRN schedule for one of the defined banks shows a status of Failed.
- In the ffusion.log for the BPW process running the Scheduler engine shows exception "ScheduleRunnable.eventExecute failed" exception when running the RECETFTRN schedule.
- In the SCH_SCHEDULEHISTORY database table for the Online Banking application contains a row for the InstructionType = 'RECETFTRN' with an EventType = 'Exception'
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 7.0
- Sybase Consumer Online Banking 7.0
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.0
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
SAP Online Business Banking 8.3 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.0 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3 ; Sybase Corporate Online Banking 7.0 ; Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2 ; Sybase Retail Online Banking 7.0
Vendor, Employee, ACH, Payments, Recurring, External Transfer, Schedule, Failed, Cancelled , KBA , FS-OLB , SAP Online Banking , FS-OCB , SAP Omnichannel Banking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.