A massive item creation is needed and the "User can Request a Class" within the item configuration level must be controlled while creating them.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Using the Item Connector, you will be able to control it.
- Go to System Administration >
- Configuration >
- System Configuration >
- CONNECTORS >
- Search for "item.connector.defaultValue.userRequestsEnabled=" >
- You will find the following:
## Valid Values - Y or N
# If left blank, System Administration>Configuration>User Settings: Enable User Item Requests" checkbox is used.
- Set the value you would like to > Apply Changes >
- Make sure that the "Enable User Item Requests" option under "System Administration > Application Administration > User Settings" is not flagged and build your item data file.
IMPORTANT: Note that it will only work for brand-new items. Updating and/or revising items won't change the value in the Item level.
user can request a class, item, connector, item.connector.defaultValue.userRequestsEnabled, userRequestsEnabled, bulk, update , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions