The CATS WDA calendar (depicted below) does not display the expected category e.g Complete, Approved, Rejected, Incomplete, Holiday etc
- Scenario 1: User records data in timesheet using a wage type but this entry is not reflected in Calendar
- Scenario 2: User has yet to record time or has recorded below target hours but these days are not flagged as "Incomplete"
- Scenario 3: User records target hours but the Calendar entry is showing as "Not Released" not "Complete" status
- Scenario 4: The status "Approved" or "Rejected" is not showing in the Calendar
- Scenario 5: User has recorded below target hours and these are approved but the Calendar entry still shows as "Incomplete"
- Scenaro 6: User records time on a non-working day but the Calendar is still showing a non-working day cateogry not "Complete" status
- Scenario 7: Public Holidays are not displayed
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Cross Application Timesheet XSS
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
HRESS_A_CATS_1 colour color (American English) , KBA , CA-TS-IA-XS , Self Services Web Dynpro , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.