- Self-diagnosis warning:
- Details of Alert : 00010
- Response Strategy
- Use Transaction SM37 to analyze problems with background job SM:DOWNLOAD DELETION.
- Details about Alert 00010 - Check background job SM:DOWNLOAD DELETION
- Yellow - Job SM:DOWNLOAD DELETION is not scheduled
- Message no. DSWP_SD012
- More information you can find in SAP Note 894279.
- EarlyWatch report also states that the job SM:DOWNLOAD_DELETION job is not scheduled:
- The job is is scheduled every 3 days as specified in note 894279
- The jobs are also completing successfully on SM37:
- Job log overview for job: SM:DOWNLOAD DELETION / 00005900
- Date Time Message text
- 21.02.2016 00:00:01 Job started
- 21.02.2016 00:00:01 Step 001 started (program RDSWPDOWNLOADDELETION, variant , user ID SOLMAN_BTC)
- 21.02.2016 00:00:01 Deleting all session data prior to 22.01.2016
- 21.02.2016 00:00:02 Job finished
- System is on SP12 (SAPKITL712) and note 1975325 describes a similar issue, but cannot be applied on SolMan 7.1 SP12.
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP12
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
SOLMAN_WORKCENTER, SM:DOWNLOAD DELETION , KBA , SV-SMG-SDG , Self Diagnosis for SAP Solution Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.