Theme applied to BizX instance (in Theme Manager) is not applied to Learning module or is partiallly applied (either in the Users' learning plan or when proxying users in Learning Administration).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login in HXM/BizX
- Make changes in the current theme in Theme Manager (Admin Center);
- Go to Learning
- The page is partially showing the changes in Theme Manager and there is a thin bar showing in the beginning of the page.
"ultraUIEnabled" configuration is not correctly set in Learning Administration.
To apply BizX themes to Learning, then the system property for ultraUIEnabled must be set to 'false'.
To do this:
- Navigate to Learning Administration
- Go to System Administration > Configuration
- Click in System Configuration
- Click to edit the 'BIZX' file
- search the property "ultraUIEnabled"
- Edit the BizX property file, and set the value for ultraUIenabled to =false.
- Save changes.
theming, style, learning plan, catalog, search, links, colors, theme, not applied, not displaying, gray bar , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-THM , Theme Related Issues , Problem