- You have an integration with AMC and CRM.
- Integration is not fully working because AMC is expeting the SetCurrentQueue to be sent by CRM.
- Agent is unable to complete the logon process to the CTI, hence the integration is not complete.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
Current Queues getAttributes SetCurrentQueues UserChanged Customer Relationship Management IF_CRM_MCM_SESSION~LOGON CLAS CL_CRM_MCM_SESSION m_bcb_user m_cfg_addresses active_queues , KBA , cl_crm_mcm_session , setcurrentqueue , customer relationship management , getattributesresponse , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.