Customer uses packaged Boomi process 'Packaged Integration: EC to NGA Payroll Exchange' to replicate employee data.
Special handling steps for the first execution of the process has been applied as described in documentation.
Process property 'last_modified_on' did not get updated / saved automatically with the last execution timestamp after the process execution.
Boomi AtomSphere, Packaged Integration: EC to NGA Payroll Exchange
Reproducing the Issue
- In your Boomi account, navigate to Manage → Atom management
- Find the Atom where the process is deployed
- In the Deployed processes section, choose Edit Process Properties' for the process
- Check if the process property last_modified_on was updated with the last execution timestamp
Parameter person_id_external in Employee Filter Criteria in Environment Extensions might have been maintained
Verify if person_id_external parameter is not maintained in Environment Extensions
If the parameter is maintained, the process will not save / update the timestamp until this process property is used (the process simulates 'debug' mode)
Remove person_id_external parameter from Employee Filter Criteria and execute the process. The process will process the timestamp accordingly and fetch the corresponding data (deltas)
To navigate to Environment Extensions:
- Go to Manage → Atom Management
- Click on environment on the left-hand side (where the process is attached)
- Click on Environment Extensions on the right-hand side
- Select Process property: 'EC to NGA Payroll Exchange - Employee Filter Criteria'
Boomi, packaged process, employee central, NGA Payroll Exchange, process property, last modified on, update, environment extensions, employee filter criteria, employee data, replication, integration , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Standard SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , Problem