- You are configuring SAML2.0 in the Netweaver Administrator and you want to setup the AS Java as the Identity Provider.
- The option to choose Operational Mode is not present so there is no option for you to set the AS Java as the identity Provider and you only see enteries for creating a Service Provider
- SAP NetWeaver AS Java 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver AS Java 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver AS Java 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver AS Java 7.5
SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
IdP, Identity Providers, SP, Service Providers, SAML, SAML2, SAML 2.0, JAVA, SAP Single Sign-On, SAP SSO, SSO 3.0, IDMFEDERATION, SAP Identity Management, IDM , KBA , BC-JAS-SEC-SML , JAVA SAML 1.1 and 2.0 , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.