- Query being executed references a temp table name that starts with two pound signs ('##')
- ASE raises error 2812 complaining about a stored procedure that doesn't exist
- The stored procedure name is related to the temp table name (remove the '##' prefix and add a "_p" suffix)
- The error will report as below
Msg 2812, Level 16, State 5: Server XXXXX', Line 1: Stored procedure 't1_p' not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists (sp_help may produce lots of output). name -----------(0 rows affected)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 SP02 PL04 and higher.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
CR 796532, CR#796532, 796532, non-existent , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.