- After restarting Server Intelligence Agent (SIA), all AdaptiveJobServers remain in "Initializing" and "disabled" status for a long time.
- You can see JobServer.exe in Task Manager.
- After kill the process manually, you are able to start AdaptiveJobServer (AJS) in CMC.
- However the same issue will be reproduced after you restart SIA again.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
AdaptiveJobServer, initializing, disabled, cannot be started, hanging, performance, slow, JobServer, Job Server , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.