- Delete Custom category Action Searches under 'Manage Action Search'
- There are no action searches created in Configure Custom Navigation
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance and Navigate to Admin Tools> Manage Action Search.
- Select the category:custom from the drop-down in the left nav options.
- There are multiple custom category actions searches here :
Type:Navigate to page(/xi/ui/listviews/pages/analytics/reportBuilder.xhtml?requestMode=EDIT&reportId=38461&reportDefType=SINGLE_DOMAIN)
There is no record for these custom category action search in admin center -> 'configure custom navigation'.
- You can only delete the custom action searches which are created from 'admin center'>'configure custom navigation'.
- If you see there are other custom category action searches and there is no option to delete these action searches and the URL in the 'navigate to page' info for the item is pointing to some item in ANALYTICS, these can only be deleted when that particular item is deleted in ANALYTICS.
- Once you create custom dashboard/reports, it trigger these action searches to be cretaed as custom category action searches.
- If the items are created by AYT and you want to delete them, you need to go to AYT page to delete the custom report, then it will delete the items in "manage action item" automatically.
Action search, Delete custom category action search, Custom category action search points to analytics , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SRH , Search , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1602