This article aims to provide a video demonstration of how to:
- Connect to a Sybase SQL Anywhere database using native drivers.
- Create a relational connection in Information Design Tool (IDT) to Sybase SQL Anywhere
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 and above
- Sybase SQL Anywhere database (12.0.1) located remotely and pre-configured
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
Connection; connecting; connectivity; tutorial , KBA , gscnawest_video , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.