- You have limited amount of memory
- When incremental backups are performed, a renamed copy of the log is stored with the database, and in a backup directory that is specified
- Since you also create full backups regularly you do not need to keep all renamed logs from the incremental backups
- You would like to delete logs older than X amount of days without manually deleting the logs (use an event/command)
- SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.x
- SAP SQL Anywhere 16.x
- Windows 7
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.0 ; SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.0
SQLA, Sybase, delete_old_logs not for replication, remove older log files, limited memory , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.