I want to enable the Onboarding 1.0 standard field for Recruitment mapping but for some reason it is not visible in "Setup Onboarding 1.0 Integration" although I have added the ONB this field to the "JobReq" entity.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Setup Onboarding 1.0 Integration;
- Select one of the entities Job Req/ Offer/ Application
- Your field is not visible
The field was not added to the RX integration namespace.
In order to have a field appearing in Onboardin Integration setup list you need to add a field to:
1. Integrations - RX
- Select RX
- New Field
- Add the field
2. Entities (Job Req/ Offer/ Application)
- Navigate to the Entity desired
- Select Fields
- Search for your field on the Right
- Move your field to the left
Setup, Onboarding, 1.0, Integration, RCM, ONB, ApplicationInfo, JobReq, OfferInfo, RX , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem