- In the PDF form, check box is not checked to show the option choosen
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Choose Arial font for the form
Following could be few of the cause for the issue:
- Right value is not passed to the form
- Configuration of the check box in the PDF form is not correct
- Font of the form is not supporting the check box display
- Check the font of the form in Super admin site(Get help from Support engineer)
-Arial font do not display check mark. Junk character is displayed in the check box.
- Find the key which is holding the value for the check box:
-Go to Settings -> PDFForms.
-Choose the form and click on the + sign.
-Click on the correct key.
-Get assistance from the cloud product support team to find the value of the key
- In the PDF form, you have to use this value to populate the correct check box
- Open the PDF form in a PDF editor.
- Double click on the check box field and go to Options
- Choose the Check box Style and fill the Export Value (Value of the key).
- You may choose No i nthe panel but the value stored in the key may be N. So you have to use N in Export Value.
- In this screen shot, Check box will be checked if this key value is N.
ONB 1.0, OBD, Form, Check mark, PDF form, , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , Problem