The users do not see the option to register into a class for an item that has another item as prerequisite even when the below property is checked at Learning Administration > System Administration > Application Administration > User Settings:
- Allow self-registration to proceed as long as the prerequisites will be completed prior to the class start date.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- At Learning Administration > System Administration > Application Administration > User Settings > Enable the option "Allow self-registration to proceed as long as the prerequisites will be completed prior to the class start date" >
- Create an instructed led item and add an online item as a prerequisite to it >
- Schedule a class for the ILT item and make sure that self-registration option is enabled >
- At the user side, search for the item >
- Check the available classes >
- User will see that the register option does not show up and there is a message saying that the prerequisites are not met.
This is an expected behaviour with an online item being a prerequisite to an instructor led item.
User should be assigned to the prerequisite item and the prerequisite should be completed before the requisite item begins.
In this scenario, the user will be able to self-register as long as the prerequisites for the item are completed by the user before the class's start date. If the online item is a prerequisite, then it needs to be completed in order to allow the user to register for the requisite item.
2073611 - How to block users registration to courses that have not met the prerequisite?
allow, self-registration, prerequisite, assignment, user, enable, item, class , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Class - Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , How To