- Getting started with XML SAFT files.
- Need to know how to display an XML file.
- Need to check the structure and content of an XML SAFT file before validation or sending it to the tax authorities.
- Need to find the cause and data linked to the validation errors.
- SAFT validation errors are displayed for PT XML file created with RPFIEU_SAFT and you need to find the data linked to the validation errors.
- SAP_APPL 600 From SAPKH60018.
- SAP_APPL 602 From SAPKH60208.
- SAP_APPL 603 From SAPKH60307.
- SAP_APPL 604 From SAPKH60407.
- SAP_APPL 605 From SAPKH60502.
- SAP_APPL 606.
- SAP_APPL 616.
- SAP_FIN 617.
- SAP_FIN 618.
- SAP_FIN 700.
- SAP_FIN 720.
- SAP_FIN 730.
Getting started, Documentation, Knowledge, How to, Info, FAQ, Help for error analysis, Video, SAFT, SAF-T, SAFT-PT, Standard Audit File for Tax Purposes, Standard Audit File, AuditFile, AuditFileVersion, PT, Portugal, Portuguese, XML, File, XML file, XML SAFT file, RPFIEU_SAFT, FIEU_SAFT, Tax, Authorities, Autoridade Tributaria, AT, portaldasfinancas, Portaria 274/2013, version 1.03_01, Send, Submit, Create File, Download, Download File, Export, Display, Find, Check, Data, Structure, Content, Validate, Validate File, Validation, Validation tool, Validation error, Error, Editor, XML Editor , KBA , gscspain_video , FI-LOC-SAF-PT , Portugal , XX-CSC-PT , Portugal , XX-CSC-PT-FI , use FI-LOC-FI-PT , XX-CSC-PT-FI-SAF , use FI-LOC-SAF-PT , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.