This article is aimed at implementation partners and internal resources.
This article lists the configuration items to check when issues with Real Time Job Sync (RTJS) are reported
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
When customers are reporting that their jobs are not appearing in Recruiting Marketing via Real Time Job Sync, please check if the configuration below is complete and correct:
- Ensure that Real Time Job Sync is enabled by going to Career Site Buider > Tools > Manage API Credentials. Customers that use Job Collection will have the "scrapeid" information in the XML Feed field;
- In Career Site Buider > Tools > Manage API Credentials check if the credentials are created and correct as the requested format by the guide.
- Check if customer completed the "Recruiting Marketing Job Field Mapping" in Admin Center on Recruiting Management side correctly (for further information check article 2292809 : Jobs are not posting using Real Time Job Sync - Recruiting Marketing)
- In Provisioning check if the "Recruiting Marketing Settings" are configured correctly. Here you will add the API Credentials from Command Center. Note Expires in should be 360; Note the "Api Key for Job Post Sync" field should be populated with the Provider ID from the API Credentials from Command Center, not the provider name
In Provisioning check if the "Recruiting Marketing Datacenter URL"s are configured correctly. The URLs should reflect the environment information of the RMK instance, not the BIZX instance!(command, command12 or stage...) and all of them should have the "https" format; examples are provided in the Implementation guide and should be copied exactly as any typo will result in issues.
In Provisioning check if the Fullfeed job is created and submitted under "Manage Scheduled Jobs". The Job Type is "Sync all external job postings", the Job Owner must be an active user and the occurrence must be Recurring and only once daily; there should only be one such scheduled job per instance.
- In Provisioning check if the job is running successfully in Monitor Jobs.
- Check Exported Process logs in Command Center for any import errors
- Once RMK is fully implemented, the jobs already posted in RCM career site, will be auto posted in RMK.
Manage API Credentials, Real Time Job Sync, CSB, Provisioning, Datacenter URL, Fullfeed, Manage Jobs, partners
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To