- The automatic process "Waitlist to Request List" is intended to change the waitlist for a scheduled offering into a request list.
- However, the automatic process just adds the users to the request list for the next scheduled offering but does not remove the users from the waitlist for the old offering.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create 2 scheduled offering, one with the current date and time, the other in the future
- Fill the registration for the current offering and make sure a few users are waitlisted.
- Set the "Waitlist to Request List" run after the current SO is already started.
- Notice users are added to the request list for the future scheduled offering; however, the users still remain in the waitlist for the previous offering.
This is an expected behaviour.
- The "Waitlist to Request List" automatic process will only create a request list for the next available schedule offering.
- The automatic process will not remove the users from the waitlist of the previous schedule offering.
sf, success factors LMS, APM, waitlist apm, request list, wait list, wait listed , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions