- Instructor field is appearing blank in the Item Evaluation By Individual Response (CSV) and Item Evaluation (CSV) reports
- An instructor is associated with item and scheduled offering
SAP SuccessFactors Learning management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Make sure that an instructor is added to a schedule offering and the item.
- This schedule offering has been assigned to the user and once record learning is performed survey gets triggered.
- After completion of survey, either Item Evaluation By Individual Response (CSV) report or Item Evaluation (CSV) report is run.
- This report contains responses for the questions in survey, but instructor field is blank even if instructor is available for schedule offering and the item as well.
The instructor field is empty due to the fact that at the survey level, the questions related to the instructor do not have the proper Resource Type set
This is working as designed.
The instructor field in this report is only used in cases where the question is part of the instructor-specific (Resource Type = Instructor) page of questions.
This is done to differentiate between pages that answer questions for a specific instructor of a class when more than one instructor teaches the class.
In case you want to change the Resource Type to Instructor, please follow the below steps in the Admin side:
- Logon to LMS Admin
- Navigate to Learning > Questionnaire Surveys
- Search for the survey related to the item you desire, click on "Search" and click on the edit button of the chosen survey from the result list >
- Questions >
- Change the Resource Type to Instructor
- Save Draft and Publish it
Item Evaluation By Individual Response, Item Evaluation (CSV), Report, Blank Instructor field in report, survey SF SuccessFactors Learning LMS empty null missing not shown listed display mask , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PQE , LMS Plateau Question Editor and Evaluation , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem