- Boot time recovery
- Loading a transaction dump while REORG REBUILD is being executed
- CREATE INDEX command
- A 3474 error, "During redo the page timestamp value is less than old timestamp from log. Page #=<>, object id = <>..."
- online reorg rebuild + online create nonclustered index + L0scans + ISUD + Kills + Dumptran
hits 3474 severity 21, state 1 during the load of a transaction log dump as :
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
Error 3474, msg 3474, timestamp, LOAD TRAN, REORG REBUILD, INDEX, transaction dump, dumptran, nonclustered, CR#785701, CR785701, 785701 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.