- A DML command has already running with user active transaction
- sap_failover action deactivate primary
- the timeout value does not work as expected
- A DML command is incorrectly terminated
- A 3957 error, “New transaction cannot be started due to an ongoing HADR deactivate operation.”
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
error 3957, HADR deactivate operation, DML command, sap_failover, sqlcode, SQL, queries, failover, CR#784069, CR784069, 784069 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.