- Item evaluation is triggered by record learning and message is received in right format.
Information about course name is shown properly.
- Item evaluation is triggered by record learning and message is not received in right format.
Information about course name is missing.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a questionnaire survey for course feedback. Publish the survey.
- Make survey optional and due date = 5 days
- Associate questionnaire survey with X item
- Record learning for User A with X item.
- Schedule APM for Evaluation Synchronization to run daily
- Define a time about 2 minutes from now
- User will get e-mail as soon as APM runs
- navigate to scheduled offering that is related to item with survey associated,
- click "initiate evaluation" button in actions menu
- The issue is caused by customization and syntax tags are wrongly configured.
- Initially we assumed that issue could be caused by application so notification template body used in customer's instance was copied to our
support environment and tested for both scenarios provided by customer,
- For our global settings ( when notification is triggered by apm and record learning is perfomed) we received notification in right format,
- For the other option ( Initiate Evaluation) that is specific for scheduled offering, notification was received in right format as well ( so we can confirm the issue is not related to syntax tags),
- Therefore we would suggest to use default template as it is working without any issues,
- If it is critical for your business and you require customization, you can contact Professional Services for consultancy,
- This consultancy will incur an additional cost as it is outside of LMS Customer Support.
- initiate evaluation notification triggered without course name, - initiate evaluation, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem