- After resetting a group under Fiori Launchpad on Enterprise Portal the tile's status under the Tile Catalog is incorrect
- Personalization mode is enabled under the Fiori Framework Page configuration
- Tiles will appear unchecked even though tiles will still be shown under the group that was reset. The scenario is described in the screenshots below:
Before the group is reset, the group toggle for the Tile is correctly ticked to indicate tile displays in this group:
After the group is reset, the tiles will still display under the group, however the group toggle under the tile is now displaying '+':
- SAP Netweaver Application Server for Java 7.31
- SAP Netweaver Application Server for Java 7.40
- SAP Netweaver Application Server for Java 7.50
ffp, V, checkbox, tick, box, fiori, flp, enable, disable, catalogue, catalogues, fiori, framework, page, ui5 , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.