- In a return stock transport order the valuation price is taking from supplying plant during the goods receipt.
- You work with 2 different plants that belongs to the same company code. Materials are valuated with moving average price.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions
ECC, me21n, valuation, PREIS, mav, price, ekpo-retpo, wrong, missing, error, me22n, issuing, supplying, WERKS, RETPO, standard price, eban, return, supplying, intracompany, sto, intercompany, 671, 677 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-IM-GF-VAL , Goods Movement Valuation , MM-IM-GF-POVL , Purchase Order Valuation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.