- Using @data to include a file with the -ec option in the database start command.
- -ec is used to define a certificate to connect with the database.
- Able to connect and run a procedure when the @data option is removed.
- Errors returned when @data option is included:
- Database Server not found
- TLS encryption is not supported by SharedMemory port
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.x
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.0
SQLA, Sybase, not able to run application event, connection problems, TLS, @data, -ec , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.