- Your .NET application fails to connect to a database with integrated login
- Your application reports you have provided an invalid username and/or password
- You see the following request from an application:
E,2,-103,Invalid user ID or password
Connection ID 2: "DBA" disconnected from database "demo16"
- Any supported SAP SQL Anywhere
- Any supported Sybase SQL Anywhere
- Microsoft .NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Anywhere
ASA, anyhwere, MS, cpool, invalid, null, EF, entity framework, connection pool, connection pooling , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA-CLI , SQL Anywhere - Client libraries (odbc, jdbc ...) , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.