You are uploading Manual Tax Entries via MS Excel and you can see the error message: Gross amount balance not equal to zero.
NOTE: The error appears once you click 'Save data to' in Excel sheet.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Manual Tax Entries view and click VAT Entries subview.
- Click New -> Tax Entry from Microsoft Excel.
- You have downloaded the excel template and maintained data in the excel sheet.
- Now you have clicked 'Save data to' option in excel sheet to upload Tax Entries in SAP ByDesign system.
- Here, you can see the error message: Gross amount balance not equal to zero.
Here, system checks on following two points while uploading the Manual Tax Entries in SAP Business ByDesign system:
- When you mention/enter the tax code in the excel sheet, then the Tax Amount must be calculated according to the Tax Rate maintained in the system. Additionally, if Tax Amount is '0.00', then also you have to mention '0.00'. Please ensure that the Tax Amount is calculated according to the Tax Rate maintained in the system.
- Gross amount in the excel sheet must be Zero.
Debit Amount + Tax Amount =Credit Amount + Tax Amount = Gross Amount = Zero.
This is standard system behavior.
upload manual tax entries; excel; gross amount balance; zero; 0 , KBA , zero , gross amount balance not equal to zero , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions