You no longer want the "History" button on the bottom of the Performance/360 forms and would like to remove it.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
By default, the History button is shown in the Performance forms and 360 Multi-Rater forms and you can click on it to see the Performance form history or the 360 form history:
In order to disable this button from the forms, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Admin Center
- Click on Performance Management
- Select "Form Template Settings"
- Open the Performance Form template that you would like to modify
- Check the "Disable Form button" option
- Check the "Disable 360 button" option
- Save the changes clicking on "Update Form Template"
You can also disable only one of the options if you want to show just Performance form history or just 360 form history.
Note: The changes made in "Form Template Settings" page are applied to all forms, including those that were already launched.
SuccessFactors, SF, Performance, PM, 360, History, button, past forms, remove, disable, hide, form template settings , KBA , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To