- Unable to create a new report using a custom SQL Query.
- When attempting to convert a report from Crystal Reports to Crystal Reports for Enterprise that uses a Command Object, it fails.
- When attempting to create a new report in Crystal Reports for Enterprise off a SQL Query that uses a temp table, it fails with the error:
"SQL statement returned no valid data fields. Please use statement that would return a valid resultset."
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, #Temp Table , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.