- Error message appears when refreshing the List of Values (LoVs) in the Prompt window of Web Intelligence or in Analysis, edition for OLAP using a direct BICS connection.
- In this scenario, issue can be reproduced with newly created reports as well and it's caused by a particular object: *Billing Month/Year.
- There were no errors in the generated RSTT trace logs.
- When refreshing the LoVs for the second time, a different error message appers in the prompt dialogue window of WebI:
1. refresh: Termination message sent ABEND BRAIN (670): An error occurred when getting data from the processor.
2. refresh: ABEND RSBOLAP 000: Program error in class SAPMSSY1 method : UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION MSGV1: SAPMSSY 1 MSGV3:
UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION ABEND BRAIN (670): An error occurred when getting data from the processor .
- Using AOLAP, the following error message is shown when refreshing the LoVs:
Failed to complete [browseListOfValuesMemberSet()] operation. An unknown internal runtime exception has occurred. :
com.sap.ip.bi.base.application.exceptions.AbortMessageRuntimeException: Termination message sent
ABEND BRAIN (670): An error occurred when getting data from the processor.
- Issue is only reproducible when using using "Group" as the Server Type in the OLAP connection.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BW 7.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for OLAP
- Web Intelligence
abend brain 670, abend rsbolap 000, webi, aolap, bics, uncaught exception, program error in class sapmssy1 method, error occurred when getting data from the processor , KBA , sapmssy1 , abend rsbolap 000 , abend brain 670 , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.